Water activities in and around Caen
Take advantage of your stay in our hotel in Caen to practice water activities!
Océan, École d’activités nautiques (Water sports school)
With activities for the most part accessible from the age of 6, this school offers you numerous water sports activities:
- Char à voile
- Kayak (1 to 3 persons)
- Paddle and paddle XL (6-8 people)
- Address: Paul-Emile Victor jetty, La Pointe du Siège, 14150 Ouistreham (Ouistreham Nautical Activity Centre)
- Telephone number: 02.31.97.00.25
- Access by car: car park at the maritime station, 5 minutes' walk away.
- Access by public transport 🌱: take bus line 12EX at the Tour Leroy stop in the direction of Lion-sur-Mer (5 minutes walk from the hotel). Get off at the Ouistreham Port stop and walk towards the Ouistreham Lighthouse.
Club de voile et loisirs Hermanville (Sailing and Leisure Club)
Located right next to the beach, this club offers a wide range of activities for both children and adults:
- Kite flying
- Visit the fauna and flora of the coastline
- Address : 37 boulevard de la 3ème DIB, 14880 Hermanville-sur-Mer
- Telephone number: 02.31.97.53.52
- Access by car : parking in front of and next to the club
- Access by public transport 🌱: take bus line 12EX at the Tour Leroy stop in the direction of Lion-sur-Mer (5 minutes' walk from the hotel). Get off at the Isaville stop, located right next to the club.
Au fil de l’Orne (Along the Orne River)
Would you like to discover Caen differently? As a couple or as a family, sail on the Orne with the boat of your choice:
- Electric boat
- Electric mini boats
- Pedal boat
- Address : 10 quai Amiral Hamelin, 14000 Caen
- Telephone number: 07.49.25.22.62
- Access on foot: 15 minutes walk from the hotel
- Access by public transport 🌱: take the T2 tramway line towards Caen Presqu'île. Get off at the Gare Rives de l'Orne stop.
Don't wait any longer and book now your hotel in Caen at the Best Western Plus Le Moderne!